Sorry I have been missing in action. I have been working and schooling and sleeping, and that is pretty much all I have been up to. I miss blogging y’all. Sarz to disappoint.
I hope that everyone had a dream fourth of July. My favorite American holiday, followed only by Thanksgiving.
Needless to say, here’s the latest top five of life lessonz. (I can only make 5).
1. Ashlee’s baby is a dream come true, OBVZ.
2. Being 23 makes me feel the oldest.
3. Driving 60 miles to and from work is really putting the Matrix overwork’d.
4. Online sale scrubs might be on sale for a reason. (In terms of tops that are only short and wide. yikes).
5. Romantics Anonymous is a great film.
I love you all. I will come back to the blog scene, fast as I can.
Talk to you latez,