Here are some new life lessonz. From your one, and only favorite M. House.
1. If you have a pregnant sister that is past her estimated due date, don’t ask her “when’s that baby gonna get here?!” because that is obviously for her to know and you to find out after the baby is born. That’s the soonest that either of you will know anyway.
2. Sexy Latinos don’t necessairly like being hit on by this American girl. Have I finally learned my lesson? That remains to be seen, but let’s hope so. Ask me the next time I have met one, and I will tell you how it goes.
3. Austrailian electro dance pop music is amazing. That’s all I am listening to lately, and it’s PERF!
4. Broken English starring Parker Posey and Melvil Poupaud is a dream movie that everyone should watch. I can’t watch it enough times. <3 <3 <3
5. If you have to ask yourself, “when was the last time I ate a vegetable?” then you need to re-examine your life, in more ways than one.
6. If you work in a place that has a nap closet, count yourself very lucky. Take whole advantage of that nap closet when you can, without compromsing your job, and be so grateful that it exists. Had I known how special my nap closet was at my last job, I probably would have never left.
Those are the 6 lessonz that I wanted to share for the moment. Not 10, just 6.
Have a nutty night!