just kidding don’t cry.
i start my first day of school tomorrow of my last semester of nursing school.
this week has been very educational for me…..so here are the top ten facts of this past week. they are golden…
1. you function better when you have an adequate night of sleep.
2. when you feel the urge to freak do the jitterbug…just kidding but really when you have the feeling that you need to write an old friend or give someone that you love a call out of the blue…just do it because they probably need it just as much as you. geez.
3. don’t put off stuff to do when you are capable of doing it right now. or something like that.
4. don’t wear pig tails at work if you ever want to be taken seriously.
5. don’t wear pig tails at work if you ever want to be considered attractive by the dreamy swiss doctor you are infatuated with.
6. check your balance before you go across town to pick up your check when you signed up for direct deposit, on the off chance that it worked.
7. practice saying, “i’m learning spanish” in spanish before you try to say it out loud to someone that is native to a spanish speaking country. other wise you will relate to david sedaris in “me talk pretty one day”.
8. be mindful of the words you use as a girl nurse to your male patients, otherwise they will turn them into something inappropriate if you are not careful.
9. set an alarm for the next day after you work a 12 hour shift otherwise you will sleep way past the time you needed to wake up.
10. even if you have the automatic food dispenser set up for your cat, you should probably check it every couple days because that might be the reason why she has been crying at you for the past while.
are these ten too telling???
i don’t yall. i am so tired.
i love you.